Tuesday, March 26, 2013

2013 Dayton Home & Garden Show

Whew! What a weekend! This past weekend I setup for the Home & Garden Show, attended the show for 2 days, and managed to get everything moved out before this mini-blizzard hit. The show was lots of fun and I think a success for my business with meeting new potential clients.

Here are some photos of my space that I created. I know the photos aren't the greatest since I took them with my phone, but they're all I have! This year's theme was "It's Elemental" so each of the designers designed their rooms around a different element. Can you guess what mine was?! I chose wood.






Here are the other Designers' rooms:

Designed by Monica Harris from Home Comfort Furniture Gallery

Designed by Beth Spegal of House Dressing & Marlene Orendorf of Orendorf Interiors

By Diane Konicki of DK Interiors

Designed by Ashley Powell of Luken Interiors

Designed by Deb DeCurtains of Acorn Studios

Designed by Molly Williams of Ivy Designs

By Nancy Gentry from Your Space Your Sanctuary
What do you think? Which ones do you like?

2 comments:

  1. Yours is my favorite, and I'm not just saying that to be polite! I love the earthy organic shapes of the wood against that brilliant teal backdrop!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like yours the best, it's very earthy and feels warm and welcoming! I also like that masculine office!

    P/S: Come by and enter my current giveaway to win a stunning mural wallpaper.(worth $500!)if you like, Laura!

    http://www.mixandchic.com/2013/04/giveaway-murals-wallpaper-worth-up-to.html

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete