Thursday, October 3, 2013

Goin' back to school....

Wow, this year has been full ups and downs and in general, things that I did not plan for. In September my husband decided to go back to school and I suppose in some way he has inspired me to, after talking about it for a couple of years now, actually go back to school as well. I am registered for my first class in the University of Dayton's MBA program and am pretty darn excited about it. I'm not sure where this will lead us in our future together, but I'm ready for another adventure. :)

UD has a gorgeous campus and is nestled in close to downtown Dayton. Choosing this school was kind of a no-brainer for me. As a Dayton enthusiast, where better to go than THE University of Dayton? (afterall, we did have a Dayton themed wedding) The best thing about it? I can walk to class. It's almost exactly a mile from my front door to my classroom door.

Welcome to UD:













No comments:

Post a Comment