Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Could you live in just 84 square feet?

These tiny "mobile homes" have been popping up everywhere lately and are literally changing "mobile home" stereotypes. After having a heart-attack, this woman gained a whole new perspective on life. She sold her home and most of her possessions and instead built her own 84 square foot home on a small truck trailer.  I am amazed at how charming and comfortable it looks, although I admit as a furniture hoarder collector, it would be extremely difficult to get my possessions down to 305. It does make me curious as to what my "possession count" is. Maybe I should I try? I might be too embarrassed with the results....

You can read the entire article from the New York Times here.












So what do you think? Could you live in a space this small?


No comments:

Post a Comment