Friday, November 23, 2012

Bathroom Sneak Peak

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm thankful to have both of my families (both mine and my husband's) here in Dayton. We got to eat two Thanksgiving dinners yesterday! :)

A lot has happened in the past couple of months and I know I've been terrible at keeping my blog updated but here's a little sneak peak for you of two bathrooms recently completed. This was a project where we took one very large bathroom with a lot of wasted space, and made it into two separate bathrooms; one for their son and one for their daughter.

Since this is the season of being thankful, I'm thankful for the opportunities to put my design skills to the test working on some really fun and challenging projects lately. I love every minute of it and am proud of myself for coming such a long way since I started my interior design business 4 years ago. More projects in the works that hopefully I can share soon!

For now, enjoy!

His:



Hers:


No comments:

Post a Comment