Monday, December 17, 2012

Client Project: New Master Bathroom in the works!

This client came to me wanting to remodel his Master bathroom. His large tub is his favorite place to relax at the end of the day so we wanted to further push that feeling of relaxation. He suggested wanting it to feel as if he were on the beach and I thought that was the perfect place to start!

We stuck with a fairly neutral color palette with a lot of warm tans and some splashes of blue carried throughout the tile. The cabinetry and countertops, sinks, and shower all echo the earthy, beach feel. I really can't wait to see it all come together! 

I've been planning this bathroom project for a couple of months now and I'm excited to say the demo finally started this past week! Before the project gets too far along remodeling-wise, I want to share some of the before photos:


Some of the features the bathroom already has going for it is lots of space, dynamic ceilings, large windows for natural light, & plenty of storage. That pretty much covers the basics of any dream bathroom. 


Now it's simply a matter of giving this baby a facelift and bringing it up to date! Lot's of beautiful stone tile, contemporary fixtures, amazing cabinetry, awesome lighting, and stunning details will do just that.



Since the current layout of the bathroom is functional and space isn't an issue, the layout is staying exactly the same. Other than that, pretty much everything is going!





I stopped in the other day to meet the contractors and go over the plans, questions, etc. and this is what is looked like after only one day of demolition:

Goodbye bathtub!


Goodbye looooooong vanity!

 

And goodbye shower.

 Pretty big changes just for on day, huh?

I'll keep you updated as I check in. I'm excited to see the progress! Stay tuned tomorrow - I'm going to be sharing a mood board for this project to give an idea of the materials. It's going to be stunning!



2 comments:

  1. always you provide exclusive posts for me, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post and i will wait for new attractive posts from you

    ReplyDelete