Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

Tipp City's Christmas in the Village "Holiday Homes Tour" is coming up soon on December 3rd from 2pm-6pm. This event is open to the public and is a great way to start feeling festive! Visitors will tour 8 gorgeous historical homes in the quaint town of Tippacanoe. Every year a different street or section of the downtown is open for touring so you always see something new. The homes are usually filled with musicians and art done by local artists making it a true community event. This marks my 3rd year participating as a designer and I'm more excited than ever!

This year's theme is "Over the Top Table Top" where a different designer is decorating the table top in the dining room of each of the 8 homes. The decorations for my tabletop are off to a great start - in fact my entire dining room is full of Christmas stuff! This is a little bit of what I have in mind:



To see the finished product, you'll have to come to the tour!!  (or for those of you not in Dayton, wait until the day after when I post the photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment