Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Feature: Keith Powell

This Miami-based interior designer began designing windows for Ralph Lauren by chance after moving to Florida to be a Marine Biologist. His windows were so beautiful and so well known that he began doing more for the likes of Gucci, Tiffany & Co, Calvin Klein, and Versace. Shortly after he moved into the realm of interior design after being asked to completely redesign the home of a professional polo player.

His work certainly reflects Miami's luxe party and beachy vibes. I especially love his darker, moodier rooms. Be sure to check out A. Keith Powell's website here.














 

5 comments:

  1. Those are quality designs that would just come from a talented interior designer. He definitely has good taste when it comes to choosing furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He truly is an excellent interior designer! My jaws dropped as I see each of his extremely beautiful designs. No wonder the top brands book him. If there are only new homes for sale with his signature interior designs, I would really invest my money just to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there's a house that I would wish to live in, this would definitely be it. The structure is amazing, and I give two thumbs up to the interior designer. I bet some of these rooms had metal wall panels to strengthen its structure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what you call life! I can imagine how peaceful and refreshing it would be if the beach view is just behind your curtains. I couldn't think of any adult lifestyle that's as lovely as this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By looking at these interior designs, all I can say is they are beautiful. The designer did a great job. They even chose the perfect scatter rugs to match with the furniture.

    ReplyDelete