Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pillows and Fabric

I recently won a $65 gift card to Pillows by Dezign from Jessie's blog, Mix and Chic! I ordered my pillows and just got them in the mail over the weekend. I got two of the purple and yellow pillows. The pillow is very well-made and is also very fluffy. They have a variety of sizes and designer fabrics to choose from and you can choose a down insert or a poly fill insert. I chose the poly fill to help minimize my husband's allergies. :)

The watercolor pillow behind it is from Anthropologie and also just came in the mail!


Another thing that came in the mail in the past couple of days is my designer swatch box from CWD Textiles - a new line of textiles by designer Caitlin Wilson. All the samples are lovely and I can't wait to show them to my clients!


Yep, if you look closely you can see Alfie's nose in there trying to snatch one of the samples.....apparently he likes them too. 

CWD Textiles


~Laura

1 comment: