Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Gift From "Scott Style"


I want to show you guys one of my favorite wedding gifts I received. And since this is, after all, a design blog, its fitting that this particular gift comes from a fellow designer. One of my best-est buds from my Kent State days, Scott, refinished this beautiful antique dresser for me! He even added the two-toning. Scott is pretty talented when its comes to hands-on projects and has even designed and built some of his own pieces.


This dresser also has a round mirror that is also gorgeous but I'm not quite sure where to put it yet. I'm thinking of leaving it where it is (near the front door) but I still need to figure out what to do around it. Should be a fun project this weekend.

p.s. Please excuse the mess in the hallway from the photos. With Brian moving all of his stuff into the house, its a little chaotic right now!!

1 comment: