Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mad for Plaid!

Yep, its that time of year again and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!


My family to this day still makes fun of me for the unormal amount of plaid I wore when I was younger. As you can imagine, I'm pumped to see plaid coming back in a BIG way. Check out these images for some new and creative uses!


Plaid tile anyone?







In the bedroom.........I love the rustic coziness of this one. Very "Early American."



I love these Knoll chairs featured in plaid! It makes a classic even classier.



How about Plaid furniture? This piece is by Story and Lee, an offshoot of Stanley furniture.

Or plaid on the walls?

Don't forget the accessories......



These adorable plates can be found at www.pendletonusa.com

As much as I love plaid, I still know overkill when I see it. Please do not do this. Ever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment