Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Home Alone House is on the Market!

Rarely do I let my two different jobs collide- my interior design business with my full-time job at Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors as a graphic designer/advertiser/marketing assistant/anything else that needs to get finished. However, after visiting the Coldwell Banker national home page this morning, I couldn't resist this post!

Home Alone is my favorite Christmas movie and I watch it every year. I've also always wondered about the house. Its currently on the market for $2.4 million and is in the Chicago area. Looks like the interior has had quite a bit of updating since the movie. No more flowery wallpaper, teal and maroon carpet, victorian furniture, frou-frou draperies, or gold fixtures. Don't get me wrong, when the movie came out it was hot stuff. Now, looking back.......well, its funny how quickly things change (including the awful clothes and hairstyles!!)













Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment